- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27328
Dallas client is looking for a C# .Net Software Engineer.
As a software engineer you will be responsible for developing Windows desktop applications and hardware automation libraries using C# and the .NET framework for the purpose of testing infrared sensors and systems. Your role will require operating as a member of an integrated product test engineering team composed of electrical and software engineers.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering and/or web development
- Experience in object oriented software development – C# and Python preferred
- Experience developing Windows application UIs – WPF preferred
- Experience with source control repositories such as Git or TFS Version Control
- Experience following an established software engineering process – Scrum preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- College level mathematics (calculus, statistics, linear algebra, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new software engineering technologies and methodologies
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and within the framework of a multi-discipline team
- Responsible for software engineering tasks including requirements/user story definition, software application and library design, implementation, integration, verification, validation and maintenance.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!