- Location: Nashville
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27247
Our client is looking for a .Net Software Engineer to help build leading-edge solutions for our suite of licensing, permitting and event management projects. In this role you will function as part of a team and individually to develop solutions, address bugs, estimate effort, and provide post-launch support.
All products utilize the .NET stack with SQL Server, and this role requires proficiency in each.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Be a member of and participate in the senior tier of this technology organization.
- Develop high quality code using the .NET stack and MS entity framework
- Mentor junior developers on the team.
- Work with PMs, BAs, Product Owners, and QA analysts on a daily basis.
- Champion best practice standards including code reviews and unit testing.
- 7+ years C# .NET.
- SQL Server.
- Web/REST Services.
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter who succeeds by researching solutions and solving problems.
- A love for the outdoors and outdoor activities.
- Degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
- A love for the outdoors and outdoors activities.
About The InSource Group:
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully, our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.