- Location: Grapevine, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27363
Local client is looking for a Oracle/Hyperion EPM Manager. This is a direct hire position.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record in Oracle Hyperion EPM suite implementation and support. This role will be expected to serve as the business process expert and leader in supporting all aspects of the financial system process definition and deployment. The candidate will be expected to consult with all levels of a global business users and be comfortable in front of both the Finance and IT leadership alike.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead projects and be the liaison with Finance and Accounting process owners to manage system capabilities, and enhancements.
- Solution design and execution of a long-term systems solution for FP&A covering modeling, planning, and reporting needs.
- Manage and lead cross functional teams in the identification of business requirements workshops, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Responsible for diagnoses and resolving application issues as part of the on-going support and maintenance of Hyperion suite of applications.
- Assess potential new systems and technical tools options for the business, providing guidance on the most relevant solution for each business scenario.
- Continuously improve data quality and integrity within systems and links with other internal systems.
- Perform historical data verification and reconciliation of results and support FP&A, and accounting team with planning and close cycles.
- Deep process, technical, and development experience in any of the two Hyperion modules (Hyperion Planning, FCCS, and Tax Provision) and motivated to learn and take responsibilities in other process areas.
- Demonstrated experience with external (US GAAP) and management reporting process.
- Ability to develop Hyperion Planning and or Consolidation environments, including outlines, load rules, calculation scripts, allocations, partitions, web forms, reports, and security.
- Working knowledge of Accounting and Finance processes especially interunit eliminations, planning allocations etc.
- Understanding of underlying ERP processes and informational flow that support Consolidations, Tax Provision and FP&A process.
- Experience in explaining process and data reconciliation challenges to Finance users and executives in their own terms.
- Minimum 8 years hands on experience with implementation and supporting the process and systems.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred or equivalent required.
- Understanding of Data warehouse BI Systems
- Exposure to Statistical tools like SPSS, SAS, MATlab
- Consulting background
- PMP Certification
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!