- Location: Plano, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #38343
North Dallas client is looking for a PHP Developer. This is a direct hire position.
Qualified candidate will develop a variety of web applications that meet specific user needs. They will work on a small software team where their individual contributions will be highly visible. They will be asked to bring their years of experience into the entire software development lifecycle from inception to delivery. They will participate in customer feedback to identify the purpose, requirements clarity, feasibility, performance requirements, and security for new or current software.
- Developing web applications using PHP 7 running on MySql db.
- Providing clear instructions to the project team, clearly explaining how the software works to the customer and being available to answer any questions that may arise using exceptional communication skills.
- Using analysis and critical thinking skills to determine and assess the needs of the user and then create software to meet the requirements.
- Collaborating with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- Applying keen attention to detail and organization to work on numerous parts of a system or application at the same time while being accurate and thorough.
- Working well with others on the IS Team using effective interpersonal skills.
- Being able to efficiently identify and resolve issues that arise during the design, testing and maintenance processes using problem-solving skills.
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- 7+ years in recent PHP development experience
- Advanced proficiency with SQL, MYSQL preferred
- Full LAMP experience
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience in application design, development and support
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex business problems to produce business process design.
- Ability to listen effectively and use investigative skills to uncover information that may not be explicitly stated.
- Ability to create and deliver executive level presentations on topics such as process changes, project status, impact analysis and strategic planning.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and resolve conflict among project teams.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between various applications and systems.
- Innovative and strategic mind set.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!