- Location: Dallas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #26993
The Insource Group has a client looking for a CyberArk Architect in Dallas, TX. The CyberArk Architect will be work at various client sites (either onsite or remote) on behalf of the Client IAM CoE. The COE team is a multi-national org supporting all clients, including: assessments, strategic planning, solutions design, workshops, architecture, implementation, and other related consulting.
The CyberArk Architect is responsible for designing solutions, providing implementation expertise, and supporting identity and access management core services through client hand-off.
- Design, build, test, and document implementations involving CyberArk’s Privileged Account Security Solution, including Enterprise Password Vault and Privileged Session Manager
- Design, build, test and document multiple IAM technologies in one or more area:
- Active Directory and other LDAP services,
- Access provisioning and certification systems,
- Identity correlation systems,
- Single-sign on technologies and solutions for clients
- Provide leadership and design expertise for IAM COE and client-driven projects or initiatives that leverage IAM services. This entails requirements gathering, testing, consulting, research, design, execution, security hardening, policy development, documentation, testing and/or knowledge transfer.
- Assist in developing and maintaining strong IAM product and service vendor relationships.
- Participate in architectural reviews and architectural development as an IAM subject matter expert.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across client IT departments to lead or participate in IAM or security efforts.
- Provide second level assistance, critical thinking and oversight to resolve complex issues during implementations and post-implementation for client needs.
- Define standards, specifications, governance, guidelines and recommendations regarding the secure deployment and implementation of IAM services for the client.
- Can provide a depth of expertise in one or more of IAM’s major technical services or products, or can provide significant expertise across many products or services.
- Mentor and train others to grow expertise within the client IAM Service and IAM COE to ensure continued support for new technology, new architecture or other changes to IAM services.