- Location: Grapevine, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27394
Dallas company is looking for a Product Owner who will own the product strategy of FC systems as our company rapidly expands its FC network and fulfillment capabilities. You will be working closely with our Operations stakeholders on defining and designing the functions within our FCs. This includes building a long-term strategic roadmap as well as designing the workflows for specific features.
This is a remote or hybrid role with occasional travel to FCs and Dallas HQ.
- Build and own the roadmap and outcomes for your space. You are not an order-taker; your roadmap will embody your ideas on how we can create sustained competitive advantages.
- In partnership with operations and technology teams, design creative solutions to difficult problems. Your requirements should be clear to the implementation teams and your outcomes should move the desired needle.
- Measure and drive improvements to the key metrics in your space. For example, you will know what outbound units-per-hour and cost-per-unit were in a given FC last week and why.
- Understanding a process deeply and driving the desired results will necessitate you visiting the FCs for learning and for product launches.
- You will communicate to a variety of audiences in written and live mediums. You’re expected to write clearly and also be “good in the room”.
- Bachelors’ degree or relevant work experience
- 4+ years as a Product Manager for software product or services
- Experience building and managing a roadmap
- Experience effectively gathering and communicating requirements to a software engineering team using methodology-specific artifacts
- Experience working well with different and challenging stakeholder groups
- Have demonstrable analysis skills
- Supply chain/fulfillment experience, especially order management, warehouse management, transportation, or inventory systems.
- Experience with omnichannel retail
- Experience with UX, particularly driving efficiency through interaction design