- Location: Irving, Texas
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #38575
Dallas company is looking for a Product Owner- Warehouse Management Systems. This a contract to hire position.
- 15+ years industry experience in wholesale or retail warehouse management
- 5+ years software development experience as Product Owner or Business Analyst; Agile development strongly preferred
- Strong Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience. Any WMS experience will work as they have a home grown platform. Specific ERP experience not defined, but Epicor Eclipse or Infor SX.e or Cloudsuite Distribution are a plus
- Knowledgeable of WMS best practices
- Wholesale distribution preferred; retail possible fit; manufacturing less desirable
*Product Vision Management – discovering and establishing the long-term and tactical requirements to meet the needs of the internal customers
*Critical Thinking – ability to scrutinize drivers and internal/external impacts to the dev team efforts, and the ability to efficiently adapt the solution approach as needed
Needs to know how to prioritize the WHAT with the teams from a strategic and tactical view., plus general needs and requirements.
Tech skills- good understanding of what's involved with software development.
Able to work and lead the team- like a Super BA – know if its going to take 1 or 2 sprints.
Good PM skills – take ownership- good mentor excellent communication skills.
Person needs to have 10-15 yrs experience overall.
Candidate must be open to work on site 4 days a week- 1 day remote
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!