- Location: Las Colinas, Texas
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #27163
Growing international organization is looking to hire an experienced Jr. Project Manager that will be responsible for managing the backlog of new development initiatives & defects. This role will also have an element of Business Analysis work to be done.
At a high level, will be doing project oversight with and for the teams that are juggling multiple projects with a concentration on managing efforts based on priority.
There are largely 6 critical projects and areas that there is new development, development on legacy systems as well as integrations taking place.
These projects will include the ERP, eCommerce and integrations with various other technologies/tools.
Will partner with leadership tracking and guiding the teams efforts by projects priorities, doing the tracking, working with Business Analysts to gather requirements and move project into development.
May also have the opportunity to work with Trainers to develop and roll out videos to train users on how to use the new projects.
This person is responsible for a business’s planning and execution all through the lifecycle of the business.
Duties are inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with other directors from the technology, marketing, sales, and operations departments in order to ensure that the financial and consumer satisfaction goals are met.
As Jr. Project Manager will work to understand the existing development backlog and schedule and direct priorities as determined by the business, consumer, and market needs by engaging extensively with business customers in order to gain first hand insight on the consumers’ and market feedback on the business’s product.
This person should possess excellent communication skills, engaging so that others want to work with them.
Should have very strong experience with PowerPoint and Excel as this is what most of project tracking work will be utilizing.
In order to do quality work candidate should have solid ability to synthesize diverse and complex information and design refined strategies, solutions, workflows, and procedures that are presentable to executive stakeholders.
• Ability to drive discussions relating to integration of web applications with 3rd party applications.
• Clarify and communicate project objectives and client expectations to team.
• Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs, and requirements.
• Mitigation of scope creep, communicating potential project risks to management and website stakeholders, keeping clients within website specs, and following proper project change request procedures as needed.
• Assure that all projects are completed according to schedule.
• Ensure that project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Lead client meetings as required.
• Monitor and report on key project metrics used to measure project delivery and quality to website stakeholders and internal management team.
• Manages, coordinates and leads day-to-day website project related activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned Other Expectations
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
• Quantity—meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
• Dependability—the individual consistently follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events, and work in a team environment.
• Customer service—the individual manages customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments. Skills/Qualifications:
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with various teams, and delegate tasks to them accordingly.
About The InSource Group:
When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies. The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.