- Location: Irving, Texas
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #37973
Dallas client is seeking an energetic and talented automation test engineer to join our testing teams in delivering high quality software. The candidate will work closely with test leads, product owners, and scrum teams to ensure that new features are prioritized and tested properly.
- Hybrid role with 70 percent automation and 30 percent manual testing
- Expertise in both manual and automation testing of web, API and mobile applications. Sound knowledge on Agile
- Perform front end and back end validation and thorough Regression testing on web and mobile applications.
- Work collaboratively with scrum teams and product owners to identify new features and squash bugs.
- Collaboration skills needed, as the candidate will work with Product Managers, Product Delivery Manager, and Engineering Teams.
- At least 5 years in software testing.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience working in an agile environment. (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interact effectively with various teams and management group.
- Ability to solve complex problems, including use of research, analysis, and expertise to develop creative, innovative solutions.
- Must have experience with:
- 4+ years in Selenium WebDriver
- Automation testing using Selenium WebDriver using JAVA
- Framework using TestNG, Data Driven, Hybrid Framework
- Versioning Tool like Git
- API Testing using Postman
- CI/CD pipelines – Azure DevOps, Jenkins
- Must be extremely organized, motivated, and work with a sense of urgency.
- Nice-to-have experience with:
- Mobile Test Automation using Appium, and UIAutomator frameworks
- Test REST Api using Rest Assured or Rest Sharp
About The InSource Group: When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies. The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500. The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.