- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27269
Our client based in Nashville Tennessee is looking for a Sr Quality Assurance Analyst. This is a direct hire position.
Qualified candidate must be a seasoned QA professional to help evaluate and test SaaS-based applications that support various state agencies and functions. In this role, the Senior QA Analyst will analyze requirements/user stories, write tests cases, execute these test cases, this person needs to be data-centric with skills in SQL and ETL testing. This role requires an experienced QA professional who has strong communication skills, an extensive knowledge of Jira, deep experience in Agile scrum methodologies, effective analytical skills, and the ability to prioritize.
Some of the specific duties of the role are as follows:
- Collaborate with development team and business analysts in the design process to maximize testability of systems/applications.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Develop test cases and expected results in JIRA or other test case management system.
- Develop, execute and record test results in JIRA – primarily manual testing.
- Identify, document, troubleshoot for root caused potential impact.
- Track and report on bugs/defects from identification to resolution.
- Maintain accuracy of developed test cases in JIRA after any changes or clarifications have been made to the FRD and/or other approved documentation used as a source for test case development.
- Executes regression testing (manual).
- Participate in as well as lead defect triage meetings (internal and client facing)
- Prepares testing metrics utilizing JIRA reporting functions
- Supports client resources in their testing efforts
- Seasoned testing skills developed from experience with multiple software companies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience testing complex B2C and B2B SaaS applications.
- Experience as an active participant in scrum ceremonies (grooming, planning, stand-ups, retrospectives).
- An ability to develop test cases based on loosely defined product requirements.
- JIRA workflow, test development and execution skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Section 508, usability, and application security testing.
- Experience with two or more test case management systems (qTest, TestLink, etc.).
- A love for the outdoors and outdoor activities.
- Automated test development using Selenium WebDriver is a plus.
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
- Must be able to work in the company’s office in Nashville, TN
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!