- Location: Coppell, Texas
- Remote: Remote
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #37861
Dallas company is looking for a Salesforce Admin. This is a direct hire position.
Do you have a passion for Salesforce! Is solving problems your love language? Innovation in your DNA? Our client has a place for you as a Salesforce Platform Administrator. This position will lead the ongoing administration and management of multiple salesforce.com instances. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success improving processes and adoption within companies that use the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with business leaders, functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to ensure the health of the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Platform Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the Salesforce platform.
- Act as #1 Salesforce Advocate building trust with internal technical and business partners by working towards goal of business outcome success through the optimal, efficient and innovative use of Salesforce
- Serve as primary system administrator, responsible for administrative functions including security planning, data archiving and retrieval policies, complex dashboard support, process workflows, field mapping, efficiency updates, sandbox maintenance and other activities
- Coordinate system administration activities with broader system support team as appropriate
- Complete internal system audits, drive required actions from audit, stay up-to-date on Salesforce releases, features, best practices, applications, technologies and certifications
- Collaborate across the organization for SFDC releases by building awareness of new emerging functionality, applicability to business and support release by resolving any bugfixes that may arise, within Salesforce or related integrated tools
- Improve and maintain data and security quality in SFDC system
- Assist in developing Operations Super users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the internal user community to define and document development requirements
- Passion for Salesforce!
- High-energy, problem solving, analytical capability and proven ability to work across cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This role will not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Platform Dev I certifications preferred
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in/with an Agile / SCRUM development team
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.