- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27214
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining Salesforce configuration, administering the system, and implementing approved system enhancements. Ensure Salesforce is implemented in such a way to create and maintain authoritative master sales data for the Enterprise and Corporate sales teams, the OEM team and the Renewals team. Work with Sales, Marketing and IT to develop, document, maintain and enforce data processes and procedures designed to improve and maintain a high level of data quality and integrity.
What you will be doing:
- Provide day to day support for requests and administrative needs of all users.
- Debug known systemic workflow problems, complete routine Service Cloud maintenance.
- Respond quickly to Sales and Sales Ops requests via internal channels.
- Act as a consultation point for teammates requesting changes and enhancements.
- Complete thorough user acceptance testing for the Sales/Sales Ops team.
- Collaborate with the Sales Ops Lead to scope and prioritize projects.
- Perform administrative Salesforce functions and maintain/improve the security implementation, including user creation and deactivation, roles, profiles, and role hierarchy.
- Implement approved enhancements in Salesforce.
- Perform routine maintenance and evaluate and implement product creations/updates as approved.
- Create and test requested scheduled and adhoc reports.
- Ensure imports or extracts of data are well defined, coded and executed correctly for the intended purpose.
- Develop, document, and maintain data processes and procedures designed to improve and maintain a high level of data quality and integrity.
- As requested perform account de-duplication and cleanup procedures.
- Maximize value of interfaces to Salesforce and assist in day to day requests and ensure marketing data is efficiently and effectively loaded into salesforce.com.
- Contact Salesforce Support, as required.
- Research possible implementation approaches summarize options with pros and cons, and estimate effort.
What experience and skills we need you to have:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) and/ or 2-4 years of directly related experience and/ or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Salesforce.com Administrator certified is a plus
- Effective time management and organizational skills are a must as candidate will manage multiple priorities simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- An Analytical Problem solver who does not give up easily, able to get into the weeds of our SFDC platform to diagnose issues.
- Experience administering Salesforce CRM for a large organization.
- Have a knack for finding better and faster ways of doing things in Salesforce.
- Eager to learn but also know when to ask for help.
- Take pride and resolving issues and are enthusiastic about helping our internal users.
- Willing team player who enjoys improving the day-to-day workflows and experiences for their colleagues.
About The InSource Group:
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully, our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.