- Location: Addison, Texas
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #26719
One of our most reputable clients is seeking a Senior UiPath RPA developer to provide leadership and hands-on development for an ongoing RPA implementation. This position will be a contract to hire.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related degree
- Minimum 2 years of dedicated experience developing with UiPath Studio.
- UiPath Developer certification preferred
- Experience automating web applications, desktop applications, and Citrix
- Experience automating JD Edwards, Agile PLM, and LIMS applications preferred
- Experience implementing UiPath features such as Excel integration, email automation, optical character recognition (OCR), image recognition, text analysis and PDF processing
- Experience using the REF Framework
- Should have experience in implementation/deployment of BOTs into production
- Must be highly proficient with SQL
- JSON and XML experience preferred
- Net and Java experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, ability to discuss complex technical concepts with engineers as well as end users
- Experience mentoring and leading junior developers
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Analyze client processes and identifies RPA opportunities
- Develop automations using UiPath Studio
- Provide continuous advice and best practices to RPA developers and management
- Lead and mentor junior RPA developers
- Process documentation and analysis
- Develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
About The InSource Group:
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully, our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.