- Location: Dallas
- Type: Contract
- Job #26655
Dallas based company is looking for a Solutions Architect. This person will start off as a consultant, with the possibility of converting to a fulltime employee.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for attaining business and technical requirements and architecting a comprehensive solution. The Solutions Architect is experienced technical subject matter experts within email applications and tools. The Solutions Architect resource will focus on data, scripting, API and/or integrations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Validate technical design and solution
• Provide technical consultation on various aspects of solutions
• Develop specialties in email data management, scripting languages, API, and/or integrations
• Execute advanced configuration/development activities
• Serve as a technical liaison to client and internal teams
• Conduct solutions testing and validation
• Support documentation process by providing applicable artifacts (code samples, screenshots, etc.)
· Salesforce certifications (Marketing Cloud, Consultant, Developer, Architect level) preferred.
· Deep knowledge of the SFMC platform.
· Prior experience implementing full cycle projects SF Marketing Cloud.
· Experience with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Studio, Automation studio.
· Proficient in Amp scripting and content builder.
· Design business solutions on the Marketing Cloud platform based on business needs.
· Proficient in Marketing cloud connector and Integration with Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Integration with external systems and knowledge of DMP and data integration is key.
· Will assist with creation of new campaigns, including data configuration, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the platform.
• Four year college degree (Business, Computer Information Systems, or similar degree preferred) or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
• Experience working with MS Visual Studio, NetBeans, or other modern integrated development environment, as well as visualization software applications such as MS Visio
• Proficient developing SQL and experience with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
• Experience with other server side web development design languages, scripting tools, and protocols such as HTTP, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, JQuery
• Knowledge of SOAP API and familiarity with REST API
• Experience with at least 2 client side programming languages such as .NET, JAVA, PHP, Ruby, C#, C++, Visual Basic, Python
• Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
• Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics preferred
• Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, data encryption preferred
• Familiarity with Core Salesforce products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!