- Location: Dallas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27559
Dallas company is looking for a Sr IT Support Specilaist.
The Senior IT Support Specialist must identify recurring incidents and proactively instantiate appropriate processes to assist in the remediation of recurring and systemic events. Moreover, the Senior Support Specialist continually monitors and actions on ad hoc break-fix incidents, requests, and tasks to ensure stable operation of company computer systems, printers, and conference room systems. This role serves as the technical escalation point for the location the team member is associated to; however, Senior IT Support Specialists must also regularly support ad hoc break-fix Incidents, requests, and tasks across company operating locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
- Receive, track, and resolve IT support requests assigned by the IT Service Desk team
- Identify recurring incidents and perform root cause analysis
- Support tasks related to problem and change management
- Assist in the administration of endpoint hardware and software
- Assist in the management of security solutions, including corporate firewall, anti-virus, and card key access system
- Conduct research on products, services, and standards in support of network and system procurement and development efforts
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights
- Other duties as assigned
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: No direct reports
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Expert technical knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Windows OSes and 365
- Proficient knowledge of corporate mobile device management solutions
- Proficient technical knowledge of corporate domains
- Proficient technical knowledge of current corporate network hardware, protocols, and standards
- Extensive experience supporting endpoint hardware and software within an enterprise environment
- Awareness of applicable HIPAA governance
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct research to remediate technical issues
- Ability to travel to offsite office/clinical locations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Relevant professional technical certification preferred
- 2 or more years of enterprise IT support experience
- Requires prolonged sitting, bending, stooping, and stretching
- Must possess sufficient eye-hand coordination/manual dexterity to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment
- Required normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports and evaluations.
- Requires lifting papers and boxes weighing up to 35 pounds occasionally
- Requires dexterity to type at least 35 wpm.
WORKING CONDITIONS (environment and safety):
- Work performed in office environment
- Involves frequent contact with professional staff and managed care organizations.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!