- Location: Irving, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27844
Growing healthcare supply chain organization is looking to bring on a Sr. OO Software Engineer.
Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for:
- Design, develop, enhance, code, test, deliver and debug software.
- Develop software products for larger, more complex stories spanning multiple technology domains.
- Facilitate and lead story breakup and grooming.
- Drive feature-level architecture/design sessions.
- Participate in product-level architecture/design sessions.
- Recommend actions to improve procedures and standards.
- Identify and communicate technical trends and/or emerging technology.
- A true team player, wanting to do more, willing to help, and building personal relationships in the team, various departments, and company.
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members in active design and development.
- Elegant development, producing clean, crisp, fault-tolerant, performant, easy to maintain, test-driven code.
- Understand and deliver on client needs, partaking in active discussions, understand their needs and producing effective technical design in accordance with the company architecture and platform.
- Embrace a Lean methodology and an agile mindset, reducing risk, waste, in short iterations, with incremental planning on small teams that are continuously learning enough to deliver self-documented solutions.
- Accountable to commitments made to the team and leadership, setting and achieving milestones and goals
- Responsible for success, taking ownership and pride in the active work, bringing in fresh ideas, investing in growing yourself, team members, product, and the company by learning, collaborating, and sharing knowledge.
- Assist with technical guidance and direction, working with your lead architect to share vision and deliver it
- Mentor developers and be a sounding board for application level discussions, taking ownership and escalating any items that need to be discussed with lead
- Personally accountable over your assigned deliverables, communicating blockers and time concerns
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a combination of equivalent degree and/or experience
- 5+ years of professional software development
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- 5+ years of experiences in Objected oriented language / C#, (.Net Core is HIGHLY preferred) also HIGHLY preferred is Angular (but will take another frontend.)
- Azure is HIGHLY preferred but will consider other Cloud experience.
We need candidates that know the technologies below (listed in order of importance). If you know five that’s great.
Language: C# OR Java OR C/C++/Typescript (Preferred)
Front End Languages: Angular (preferred) or React or Vue or other front end language frameworks: .Net Core (preferred) OR .Net Standard, Web API (preferred), Marerial UI (desirable)
Database: SQL Server (Preferred),
Analytics/Reporting: PowerBI (Preferred)
About The InSource Group:
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully, our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.