- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27221
Growing Dallas-based organization that offices off of the North Dallas Tollway is looking to hire an experienced Senior PHP Developer.
Full Job Description
This organization is a rapidly growing company that provides our clients' top customers with access to a 24/7 Live-Agent Personal Assistant.
This is a unique marketing tool that our clients use to attract and retain loyal customers. Our growing corporate client base includes leading Fortune 500 companies such as Infiniti, Toyota, Subaru and Mitsubishi.
As our business ventures continue to grow, we are looking for a senior PHP web developer with a can-do attitude to join our small in-house development team.
The organization has developed LAMP web applications from the ground up for internal use and for use by our corporate client base.
We are looking to grow our development team and need a self-motivated and dynamic senior PHP Web Developer to help primarily with rapid backend development with some frontend work.
Candidate should be comfortable wearing multiple hats, be motivated to seek on their own new and superior methodologies, enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, be confident in their knowledge, and be a self-starter – candidate will help define and execute projects with very little hand-holding.
Because our development team is small, you will be able to make significant and visible contributions to our sizeable client base and their customers. Our development team members are enthusiastic, can communicate effectively with the internal employees that use many of the tools our in-house development team create for their use, and come up with very creative solutions to the functionality specifications they work with.
- Design, develop, and implement OOP PHP/MYSQL web applications
- Take ownership and manage projects through the entire lifecycle (debugging, implementing additional features based on customer/employee feedback)
- Modify existing code for new feature requests
- Investigate new PHP/OOP/MYSQL methodologies to optimize our infrastructure and make suggestions to upper management
- 5+ years professional programming experience
- Solid understanding of PHP OOP design principles
- Experience with PHP MVC Architecture
- Solid understanding of MYSQL (syntax, optimization, indexing, etc)
- Strong grasp of Linux server admin fundamentals, especially Apache/NGINX configuration
- Natural understanding for optimizing a web interface for user experience
- Strong analytical skills and data structures/algorithms fundamentals
STRONGLY prefer To Have Experience With
- Zend MVC
- Laravel MVC
- SVN or Git or some other versioning tool
- react js
- Apache/Nginx configuration
- AWS Configuration
- Letsencrypt SSL
As a Sr. PHP Developer looking for someone that has experience with projects that involve ground up building of app using MVC. Must have Zend MVC or Laravel MVC. Have built web app using SQL. Complex applications are ones that have been used by large audience.
About The InSource Group:
When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies. The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.