- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27566
Growing organization which is a leader in events coordination is looking to hire 2 folks to serve in Technical Delivery Lead roles for the Digital division in support of virtual events.
The Technical Delivery Lead (TDL) is responsible for managing the standard and custom integrations for client’s OnlineEventPro platforms. A great TDL has excellent client-facing skills and technical (software) skills, loves technology, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for events. This role requires working well in our collaborative environment as well as quickly and calmly working through escalations and troubleshooting as TDLs are the escalation point for integrations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the integrations point of contact for standard and custom integrations for assigned virtual events, coordinating work with our Development Team, clarifying requirements and doing minor configurations
- Be the client’s point of contact for integrations questions, help gather client deliverables, explain functionality
- Work closely with each assigned event’s Customer Success Team members to successfully deliver the event – includes answering questions, troubleshooting, testing and being a general technical jack of all trades
- Run timeline reviews for the development of each show, proactively address concerns with development time
- Utilize extensive knowledge of our virtual solutions and services to act as a resource to clients in improving their virtual event experience
- Provide Tech escalation coverage on weekends on a rotational basis
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred, High School Diploma or Equivalent w relevant industry experience required
- Proven success at delivering software solutions preferred but not required
- Proven in the events industry preferred but not required
- Demonstrated experience delivering across cross functional teams
People that make the transition well into this role have the backgrounds that could include:
- Software experience
- Working with software integrations of any type
- Project management/coordination
- Events industry – project managers, client facing roles, backend roles, someone who understands and enjoys the industry
- Event registration managers
- Thrives in fast paced environments
- Solid communication skills with clients and internally
- Able to explain technical elements to a non-technical audience
- Takes initiative
- Can troubleshoot and just “Dive in” to issues
About The InSource Group:
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully, our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.