- Location: Addison, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27274
International organization headquartered in Addison TX is growing the enterprise technology systems that will support the growth of the of the franchisees (which is truly the lifeblood of the organization)!
Looking to bring on 10+ yr Technical Project Manager that has extensive experience working in a complex technology environment and has extensive experience working with demanding stakeholders, managing expectations, managing scope creep, translating between development and the business.
This person will be expected to be willing to jump in and learn everything they can as quickly as they can. They need to be flexible and able to work without too much direction. We have a lot of moving parts on each of these projects so just the ability to be agile and get along with everyone in what is a fast-paced environment.
Must be able to read people and lead and communicate in such a way that the stakeholders feel that they are making the decisions and driving the ship.
The more technical the better.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with the stakeholders, platform architect, technology leadership, and to communicate current state, manage expectations, elicit and document business and functional requirements from multiple systems, manage the delivery of all technology to the business, and have participated in the overhaul of legacy mission critical systems.
Contribute to the design of an application by defining needs and recommending solutions that will maximize the value delivered by the platform to stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the Product Owners and Stakeholders to elicit and define assigned requirements.
- Capture non-functional requirements (e.g. supported browsers, security, system performance expectations, etc.).
- Provide input to system specification and design as well as serve as a sounding-board when needed.
- Willing and able to participate in gathering detailed business, functional and non-functional requirements in the form or user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements – communicate and close associated gaps with relevant Stakeholders.
- Assist in producing deliverables as needed (e.g. software requirements documents, use cases, use case diagrams, workflow diagrams, process diagrams and detailed user stories).
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance (QA) and the development team to ensure assigned requirements are understood.
- Attend demos and review developed requirements for accuracy.
- Participate in required testing/validation of system fixes and features, which may include creating actual test cases or reviewing test cases created by QA.
- Support User Acceptance Testing
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five (8) years of experience as an Project Manager in an Agile environment.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and an understanding of Agile processes (e.g. user stories, sprints, etc.)
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Basic technical skills and background as needed to support the oversight of development and management of complex applications
- Able to plan ahead and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of Franchise business is a Plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Must possess attention to detail
About The InSource Group:
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully, our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.