- Location: Dallas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27297
Dallas based client is looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end UI/UX Developer to join our team. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining client-side code within our web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Lead and development team to ideate scalable software solutions
- Collaborate with other product developers to conceptualize and build new features end-to-end.
- Adhere to development strategies and coding practices
- Design & Develop effective API’s
- Write clean functional code on the Front & Back-end
- Develop well-functioning applications.
- Ensure consistency with initial design and adhere to Schedules/Deadlines.
- Manage client & server-side architecture
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Collaborate with junior developers, provide technical guidance, and communicate all concepts and guidelines
- Migrate data from legacy systems into new solutions
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency of the application.
- Develop & execute unit test.
- Stay abreast of developments in Web applications and programming languages.
- Install and configure information systems to ensure functionality
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Front-end UI/UX developer or similar role
- Working knowledge of SQL Server databases and database system
- Familiarity with web servers/services such as IIS, Apache etc.
- Experience developing Web and mobile applications
- Proficient in MS suite
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field – MS/MA is preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!