- Location: Justin, Texas
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #27735
We have a client who is looking for a Web Developer who is highly proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
In this role you will write great code and design scalable architectures for the company website. You will help define the technical roadmap for the platform while working to build a culture of engineering excellence. You may support auxiliary goals such as collaborating with other engineers on our APP development as well as our component library.
Since you will collaborate directly with embedded, design, and product teams that help create the shared vision for our product, you will have an opportunity to heavily influence the Website customer journey.
We love folks that are aware of risks, but not scared by them, and value planning, progress, and delivery over everything else.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong proficiency in React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Prior experience managing these large systems, including code coverage, testing, and deployment plan.
- Strong experience designing and developing complex UI components with many layers of intricacy on different screen sizes. Understands the importance of pixel perfect design.
- Is aware of and can follow industry standard practices surrounding user data retention, security, and safety.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related field.