– We placed this candidate with our local Dallas based client as a Network Engineer and he did a very nice job on our behalf.
– Has led the charge of a IT / Network department so they could become PCI Compliant.
– He has over 15 years on Networking experience, and has worked for some very reputable companies.
– He also possesses some C++ / Powershell script experience as well.
– Below are some additional skills:
- Windows 2012 R2 Hyper-V Clustering of File and Print Servers
- SCCM 2012 Configuration, Deployment of Updates to Servers and Workstations
- WSUS Server patch management / Active Directory GPOs Troubleshooting,
- GPO Design and enforcement of policies to server and client machines
- Active Directory OU restructuring and metadata cleanup
- Active Directory GPO template creation / AD Synchronization troubleshooting, using ADSI Edit to compare GUIDs/Hyper-V
- Administration and creation of VM’s
- Exchange 2007 Administration
- Test Environment design, configuration, and implementation of 2 domains and 10 servers in Azure cloud infrastructure