Stage One: Resource Request
Our process ensures that we deliver candidates able to make an immediate and positive impact on your business. It begins with a thorough Resource Request.
- Resource Request received
- Business Development Manager and Technical Recruiter review request and determine whether further qualification needs to occur prior to initiating recruiting efforts
- Resource Request assigned to specialized recruiter
- Recruiters begin CANDIDATE IDENTIFICATION
Stage Two: Candidate Screening
- Candidate Identification occurs based upon both active and passive candidates
- Business Development Manager participates with final screening to ensure good soft skills and cultural fit
Stage Three: Client Review and Approval
Time is critical throughout the process. The InSource Group’s goal is 48 hours for resume delivery. Same-day client feedback is recommended. Once feedback is provided, the offer is extended immediately.
- Qualified candidates presented to client to interview
- Client provides feedback to Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager extends offer to candidate
- Consultant/Full-time employee starts
- Consultant Relationship Manager coordinates on-going activities with HR, Recruiters and Business Development Manager